Quilters Dream Wool Batting
108" x 93"
is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool that has been blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage. Quilters Dream's unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a 'cut above'.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without Shrinkage.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 - 1/2" that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Resistant to Creases. Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool Springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts